Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Philips Matchline TV Remote - Keypad

This is the top half of the remote with the rubber keypad overlaid inside. The round and oblong shapes are actually conductive rubber pads that will closed a contact on the PCB when press, thus producing a code to control the TV.
Note the accumulation of dirt.

No comments :